Lust is easy. Love is hard
Like is most important.
Well said… Isn’t it? But how do we know if we really like someone? There are two ways: Marry and like each other[Anyways, there is no other 🙂 -“saat janmo ka bandhan hai na…”]. and even if you don’t agree…going for a divorce would not be a better option taking in consideration its implications!
Second option- This might draw ‘whoosh, haasss, and hais’s from the conservatives. The other way is not an express highway, but this contour may be full of surprises provided we are ready for them.
Yes- I’m talking about the most controversial subject [atleast in India] of ‘LIR’-Live-in-Relationships. But what is live-in-relationship? Live-in-relationship simply mean ‘cohabitation’ before marriage. The braver people might end up in ‘saat pheras.’ Though it is a relatively newer concept, it can have its own advantages. Ladies pay special attention 🙂 :
· You don’t have to be the guide to the in-laws, visiting your city for the first time.
· You don’t have to visit your in-laws just because you are in town and needn’t really be bothered about taking an ear-full from your partner.
· You can leave your partner 10 times without any hassles of court or money.
· You don’t have to rear your sister-in-law’s kids, when they have happily gone hopping.
· You don’t have to take sides in any argument between your partner and parents.
· Men, Can’t just discover how women gracefully exit from doing dirty work by branding it macho and make a man do it willingly J. The catch over here is that in marriages, husbands know that come what may you wont leave them.[How mean! L]. But in live- ins your partner would stretch his limits to make you hold on to him. Hence you my also end up knowing that your partner knows the difference between pink, fuchsia and magenta.
· Also, you won’t have to wait to pick up the tabs every now and then because of his ‘impress-her’ agenda. He is sure to spend the big bucks!
But as they say, Every coin two sides-you may have to put up with your partner wearing ‘pink’-yeeks!!! He watching- cartoon network, snoring in the bed, opening a towel showroom in your room et al.and do nothing about it. I guess its ok..! Isn’t it? Kyunki pyar toh pyar hai!
I wonder if is it the right way to express your love or rather declare that you are in love!’
Anyways, Live-in-relationship or marriage-the greatest tragedy of human life is that sometimes you have to get to know someone really well to realize we’re really strangers!